PDA

View Full Version : Emissives on Planes Not Working?

amoncur
10-09-2013, 01:32 AM
Are emissives not working when applied to planes? Trying to create a "softbox" and it seems that I'm not getting any light out of my emissive plane. Is this a bug? Or am I smoking dope?

amoncur
10-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Never mind....doesn't work in fast mode :)

jim5893
10-11-2013, 01:27 AM
Hi

i have a problem using emissives, i've apply cool light emissives and change colour with jpg images.
after sync textures, enable texture, blend texture and light on emitting sides, the jpg image not appear. Even after put the intensity at the lowest, still the jpg image not appear. During preview yes i can see the jpg image is there, but when turn on the accurate all i can see the bright light.
i also try manupulate texture to set planar, but still it cannot solve the problem. Please help me guys,.. TQ

star
10-24-2013, 02:51 AM
I have the same problem with emissives. I don't know why, but when I am in fast mode I can see the colors reflected and the lighting, but as soon as I make it accurate, everything disappears. this happens if I fade it, or don't fade it. Even the plane disappears in accurate when it is not faded. Could someone show me what is the problem?