PDA

View Full Version : Dont understand the difference - Shot- Pro/Drive

Nicks
01-26-2015, 07:33 AM
Hey there

Im a freelance designer/3d artist and Im considering purchasing Bunkspeed. However Im not sure if Bunkspeed Shot would be sufficient for me or not?

The information states that "Bunkspeed SHOT™ is simply accurate, with no settings for quality at all" - What does that mean exactly?

/Nick

Aselert
01-26-2015, 12:57 PM
Global Bunkspeed concept is to make photorealistic rendering accessible to all, especially designer.

Following this:
- Shot is an easy to use tools of dedicate for rendering
- Pro is an easy to use tools of dedicate for rendering + animating + other features
- Drive is an easy to use tools of dedicate for rendering + animating + other features dedicates for car/transport designer

The render quality will be the same, just the features/options are changing ;)

Nicks
01-27-2015, 07:18 AM
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer.

So if I understand this correctly, I will be able to use all the important features in 'Shot' for still pictures. That sounds good, however Im still a little perplexed about how they phrased it in the product information = "Bunkspeed SHOT™ is simply accurate, with no settings for quality at all". If somebody could clear that up I would really appreciate it before I make the purchase.

Also one last question: Since Im a industrial designer, and is looking to start working for automotive companies in the near future. What are the features in 'Drive' you mentioned that were specific for car/transport design?

Thanks in advance
/Nick

Aselert
01-27-2015, 04:08 PM
"Bunkspeed SHOT™ is simply accurate, with no settings for quality at all" = means that you will get high quality rendering images, without searching many settings and loosing time to get quality ;)

Bunkspeed could be summary by: SIMPLE / QUALITY / SPEED

Aselert
01-27-2015, 04:09 PM
You can easily compare with it:

http://www.bunkspeed.com/shop/compare

chinogam
01-27-2015, 11:19 PM
Nicks, hi.
The bottom line, in my opinion, is this:
Shot: Great tool to start with. For product design it will get the job done easily.
PRO: To take a step further into animation. Almost the same interface, but will do animations, VRs, Panoramics and Turntables as well.
DRIVE: Unless you work specifically within the transport industry, PRO will be more than enough
ZOOM: I literally have no idea what it does..should read the specs I guess

I agree with Aselert, you can read all about it in the compare section.

Hope to have helped.

Boisdevesys
08-17-2015, 10:46 AM
Hello,
Thank you for this sumup, but what about Zoom ?
david

Boisdevesys
08-17-2015, 11:03 AM
It’s been a long time that I am a user of Bunkspeed. Hypershot first then hypermove and since about 3 years and then Move pro.
I am wondering the difference between Zoom and Move pro, the benefits I could gain if I switch from Move pro to Zoom.
Six month ago, I received a trial version of Zoom to see the improvements. And honestly, I didn't find the improvements / new functions.
Is it possible to have a short description with highlight the improvements ?

Currently I use the version 2014.2.7.3370 of Move pro. I know that Bunkspeed have deleted some function of this version for the updated version. Curiously,I found them in the trial version of Zoom.

Is there anybody can explain to me?
I will change the compagny and I Have to buy a rendering software. I don't know which one to choose between move and Zoom. Because if I buy the last version of move pro I will lose some functions :(
thank you for your help

david.randle
08-24-2015, 07:50 PM
Hi David - Best to approach sales (which i think you have) to clarify.

for the rest, its best to stick with SHOT or PRO until further notice.

WorkingImage
08-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Hi,physical lights are only implemented in zoom.And 4 different viewports as i know.