PDA

View Full Version : Plugin for HDR Lightstudio

WorkingImage
02-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Hi,most of the other software packages have a plugin for lightstudio.
Is there something in the pipeline for Bunkspeed Pro?

david.randle
02-23-2012, 03:18 AM
Are you requesting this purely to take advantage of the "live update" functionality?

andy
02-23-2012, 12:20 PM
That's what I'd be looking for. Is there any other reason for a plugin for that? It's easy enough to save and drag the file onto the viewport.

And I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say Most other software has a plugin. That's a stretch.

WorkingImage
02-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Hi David, yes,live update would be a great improvement.Iīm a photographer and in lightstudio i can build my setups like i do in the studio.
For me, itīs very time-consuming to match the hdr i render in hdr studio with the imported hdr in BS.Often, i only make the main light in lightstudio
and do the other lighting by emissives or lights in pro.
The problem is, i can export obj or fbx.Lightstudio support obj,mi and in version 3 collada.By exporting obj iīm losing camera data and i have to match the perspective
by eye.Not very precise.Most of my models have a glossy surface, so differences in rotating 1-2 degrees or focal length changes the light totally.
I tried to export as fbx,convert it in autodesk fbx converter to dae and import this in lightstudio, but this didnīt work.