PDA

View Full Version : Problems with installation

peronet
04-20-2012, 08:35 AM
Hi i have a problem with my installation
I start the setup, it starts and begins to download but when I get halfway it stop.
I get a sign that says that I have no internett. (but I have)
the download stop halfway around 150MB of 350mb
I have tried to download without firewall and I stopade antivirus program but it does not work.
Pls help me.

andy
04-20-2012, 11:31 AM
I'm surprised Msoft hasn't addressed this yet. Try this out. It should hurt even if it's not the solution.
A sign that you have this problem also is when you watch a streaming video it sometimes just stops in the middle of the video somewhere and hangs there. It won't load until you manually move the timeline. If that sounds like an experience you've had before, this will solve it.

open cmd as administrator. To do so, hit windows key, then type CMD. (don't hit enter).
Right click the cmd icon and choose "run as administrator"

paste this and hit enter:

netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable

Done.

peronet
04-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks for helping me.

I have not had that problem with streaming video.
I tried to do as you said.
But it did not work.
I have 100 megabit fiber when I download it. It goes is slow, it pauses and re starts.
Do you have any more tips?
Is there anything other place I can download at

andy
04-20-2012, 01:12 PM
it did not work? You mean, it didn't help, or running that command didn't work?

Also, it's downloading from amazon, not their server. So you might just be having connection issues with Amazon from your location. Try contacting your ISP. 100 megabit? You're lucky, I've only got 12 megabit. And at work I only get about .5Mb during business hours.

peronet
04-20-2012, 01:17 PM
yes i mean, it didn't help

peronet
04-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the help

I used iternettet on my mobile phone then it worked.
it was ISP problem.