PDA

View Full Version : Queue Issues

JUANKY
04-26-2012, 12:51 AM
My Queue for Bunkspeed Pro has never worked. I made sure that the Queue is active and running. I even tried it with the Queue software open and in ready mode.

I always get the same message: No connection was possible with Queue. I have tried it with older and the latest version.

Please help.

amoncur
04-26-2012, 07:23 AM
The Queue has been a never-ending struggle for me, as well. When it works, it works great. However, I have found a glitch of some kind or another probably 50% of the time which often prohibits me from using the Queue. This is a core feature of the Pro Suite and really needs to be prioritized for reliability. I will say, though, that Bunkspeed support has been very attentive. I have been on the phone/email MANY times with them and they can usually solve my problem. If you have the maintenance/support plan I'd give them a call and walk them through the problem over the phone.

andy
04-26-2012, 12:28 PM
give support a try. I had an issue with the latest release not updating and got an extensive email right away which solved the problem. I wouldn't call it an easy fix for someone who might be less than computer savvy, but it Was the correct solution.
Thanks again Brian. I was counting on the queue that night.