PDA

View Full Version : Creo (formerly Pro/E) direct export using plugin

scampbel
08-02-2012, 01:11 PM
How can I set up bunkspeed so when I use the plugin from within Creo 2, it doesn't pick CPU only. I have to use Hybrid for my projects.

Thanks,
Steve C

touptitamis
08-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Hi, i've got the same issue. Now I used to import model with the plugin from creo, save my project in shot and close it ( either repeat with all model in Creo session in various project). After, I close Creo ( it use a huge amont of ram as usualy) and after i open my project in shot ( here I select the Gpu or Cpu method).

In my last project, i've got an issue with parts, i need to rebuild normals to have a good render ( if i don't rebuild normals, i've got a lot of black face on parts).But it's not the topic.

Agreed with you, it will be pleasant to choose the mode ( by setting a default mode at opening, why not).

david.randle
08-02-2012, 04:51 PM
@ scampbel -

Just open SHOT, click on hybrid, close SHOT. That primes the default raytrace behavior. From that point forward, when you launch from Creo, it should launch in Hybrid mode. If it doesn't, that's a bug and be sure to let us know so we can look into it.

Talk soon