PDA

View Full Version : Move vs PRO

chinogam
10-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Hello there, I'm been a Shot user for quite some time (since we had Hypershot instead).

It has come the time for me to upgrade to a software with animation capabilities.
It appears Move is "Shot+Animation", and PRO is "Shot+Move"...so I'm really not getting it here. PRO is worth twice as much as Move, my question is, why? are the few extra features worth it?

I appreciate the advice!

Thanks a lot,

chinogam.

Aselert
10-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi chinogram,

Yes for professional use (hence the name ...), it's worth it. Because the accumulation of small features do the job better.

Personally, I really appreciate all the work done around lighting (time of day lighting, sun study, photometric lights and animation of lights) for the architecture, the displacement for the fineness of materials. Finally, all camera parameters, settings and adjust the color rendering (useful for animation) and all render passes for post-production. Queue also for renderings series ;)

Voilą!

Ventare
10-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Pro also comes with the Render Queue, doesn't it?

I really ought to know that...

Hi chinogram,

Yes for professional use (hence the name ...), it's worth it. Because the accumulation of small features do the job better.

Personally, I really appreciate all the work done around lighting (time of day lighting, sun study, photometric lights and animation of lights) for the architecture, the displacement for the fineness of materials. Finally, all camera parameters, settings and adjust the color rendering (useful for animation) and all render passes for post-production. Queue also for renderings series ;)

Voilą!

jlowap
10-08-2012, 10:36 AM
That's what Aselert said :)

Pro also comes with the Render Queue, doesn't it?

I really ought to know that...

Ventare
10-08-2012, 10:53 PM
So he did! :)

Oops :) Well done Aselert.

That's what Aselert said :)

Aselert
10-09-2012, 08:25 AM
No problem ;)

chinogam
10-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Thanks for the reply Aselert.

Just so I'm sure, everything Move can do, PRO can do as well?

Aselert
10-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Yep, and more!

chinogam
10-19-2012, 05:31 AM
That's what I wanted to hear.

Thanks again!

chinogam