PDA

View Full Version : import/export a camera from or to bunkspeed

mlkjpp
03-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Hello,

Is it possible to import a cam from any software in Bunkspeed or import a camera from Bunkspeed in any software? (with the settings of the camera)

Thank you for your answer.

david.randle
03-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Right now, we automatically import cameras present in almost all CAD files we support. You can't currently output a camera but that is coming in our next release via FBX.

mlkjpp
03-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Which files can you import in Bunkspeed and import the cameras with all the settings as well?

Thank you very much.

mlkjpp
03-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi David, when you say "Right now, we automatically import cameras present in almost all CAD files we support" does this also mean Maya & 3ds MAX? I read somewhere else on the forum that you can also open Maya files if you have a Maya license and an installation of Maya which I have but when I try and import a Maya scene into Bunkspeed it just does not recognise the 'mb' format from the Maya 2012 file.

thank you

bondie
04-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Having same problems here. I have Maya 2012 installed and licensed, but when I go to import into Bunkspeed Drive I dont see any options for .mb, also when I import and FBX the camera is not in the same spot as in maya, not even close!!

raas
06-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Highly needed feature in bunkspeed pro is update camera inbuilt/import setting...
Hi
I am regular user of BS. Going through a project where i need a range of camera animations which are not possible with the inbuilt camera in Bunkspeed pro. Tried to import it from 3ds max and it is not working.

It don't read ROLL CAMERA parameter (of max camera) most probably. It don't work if bake camera in max and import as fbx in BS. Also not work if i animate any dummy or object and link the camera to that object in max and import in BS. It seems no way at all to do this, and if please someone suggest.
This software really needs the power of like ATK camera rig tool by however it support or the software itself get the power of it. It's really powerful tool and will be great great step ahead.