+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3D Connexion support

3D Connexion support

I use a Space Pilot Pro and a Space Navigator but these both cause Bunkspeed to give a fatal crash if I so much as touch them while using Bunkspeed. I thought these were supported? Does anyone else have this issue?
    Kenny Wilson
    900D ASUS Maximus VI Extreme 4770k 3x GTX 780 Ti's AX1200i 32GB RAM H100i a lot of SP120 fans
    Bunkspeed Shot Pro 2014

Yes, this has been an issue for YEARS. I end up unplugging my navigator whenever I open Bunkspeed to avoid the crash. It's been suggested that BS might disable the driver for these devices so at least we don't have to go through the hassle of unplugging them every time we open BS, but so far that has not happened.

Yea it's always done this to me so I'm sort of glad I'm not the only one . I usually push mine aside but today of course I was working on a project and bumped my table which giggled the sensor on the space ball and poof insta-crash!! I lost my work...well about 10 worth since my last save but still...it's just an annoyance. Rather than them disable it I wished they would just fix it but yea unplugging it is your best bet.
    Kenny Wilson
    900D ASUS Maximus VI Extreme 4770k 3x GTX 780 Ti's AX1200i 32GB RAM H100i a lot of SP120 fans
    Bunkspeed Shot Pro 2014

.it's just an annoyance. Rather than them disable it I wished they would just fix it but yea unplugging it is your best bet.
    Unlike scam 700-038 exam - pass4sure.co.uk dumps and HP dumps training program, our best Cornell University.

Mendoras => Get out please

+ Reply to Thread