+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bunkspeed 2014 image contest

Bunkspeed 2014 image contest

Hi there,
    I was lucky enough to have a couple of my images win in the 2014 Bunkspeed image contest last month, for which I won a license of Bunkspeed Shot, thanks to the guys at Bunkspeed!
    So I've written a Blog post showing some of the process involved. If any one is interested you can check it out from the link below.

http://www.johngeoghegan.com/index.p...e-contest.html

Here are my winning images.

Buick_Final.jpgpasses_02.jpgWhiskey_Final.jpgWhiskey_Lighting.jpg

Great work!

Hi John,

Thanks for the great work and friendly spirit! Your work is an inspiration to many (not to mention that NVIDIA requested to use your grand prize and honorable mention winning images from our 2014 contest for their iray marketing.

Thanks for all your efforts to improve the world through stunning visualization!

I never even knew there was a contest....

But congrats JohnG!
    Kenny Wilson
    900D ASUS Maximus VI Extreme 4770k 3x GTX 780 Ti's AX1200i 32GB RAM H100i a lot of SP120 fans
    Bunkspeed Shot Pro 2014

Really?!?! it was promoted quite heavily. Where do you expect to find information like that BTW? I'm curious because it will help us focus the marketing better next time.
    David Randle / General Manager / Bunkspeed

Yes really

I just typed in the word "Contest" in the forum search engine and only this thread came up in the results. Where else on this forum was it posted because I've clearly missed it? I admit I don't come by here as often as I used to but the forum lets us know of any new posts since last visit and that's what I check when I come here.

I had to go to Google to search and found JohnG's blog mention it and then it's mentioned on the Bunkspeed Twitter, which I don't follow so...

Basically I use this forum as my main avenue for Bunkspeed discussion so if it was mentioned elsewhere that's why I missed it.
    Last edited by haknslash; 09-25-2014 at 07:23 PM.
    Kenny Wilson
    900D ASUS Maximus VI Extreme 4770k 3x GTX 780 Ti's AX1200i 32GB RAM H100i a lot of SP120 fans
    Bunkspeed Shot Pro 2014

Ok, good to know. It was heavily promoted on Facebook and our Blog but not mentioned in the forum here. We'll be better about synchronizing news. Thanks for the feedback.
    David Randle / General Manager / Bunkspeed

Thanks guys for the compliments, I appreciate it.
    I found out about the contest from the blog and it was also mentioned on the FB page, but it wasn't mentioned on the forum as far as I remember.

+ Reply to Thread