+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Latest Version-Software Updates-Updates Process

Latest Version-Software Updates-Updates Process

Currently I have a tough time finding what the latest version is. While talking to your tech support team they mentioned that new versions and updates were going to start being released on a regular basis. It would be great to have a place on the forums where each update is detailed and what changes were made are listed.

As far as I know the only way to update the software is to download the trial.

Putting the version and rev in the tech specs of the software on site would be a good starting point...

Geoff,
    Agreed. There are official links available in a couple of ways but more importantly to mention, we will soon be moving to the 1 click method of installs. Your system will take care of keeping you up to date automatically. It is the 21st century now...

Stay tuned.
    Leon D Carpenter - Bunkspeed Ambassador
    leon@bunkspeed.com

So how do I get the aforementioned official links? I'm on Move 2012.1 Build 1.0.0.0

You can click the Move trial link on our homepage. The Trial aspect of our software is controlled by the license, not by the software iteslf, so, if you have a valid license and download the "trial" you'll be fine.
    David Randle / General Manager / Bunkspeed

Thanks for the info. Are there release notes posted somewhere?

Knowing that the trial is ALSO the official download is not intuitive. We should note that somehow.
    Leon D Carpenter - Bunkspeed Ambassador
    leon@bunkspeed.com

Hi all,

After seen this thread, i attemp to "update" my shot 2012.0 version to 2012.2 ( version of the trial).
    Unfortunaly, my pc work under xp 64 bit. So the 2012.2 won't install. We schredule to have windows 7 in the year, this 's not a big deal my 2012.0 version works fine.

I think, have a thread in the forum with lastest version of various soft ( shot, move,...) with the changelog between version them will be very useful. Changelog will help users to know new functions or best effeciency of the soft they use.

+ Reply to Thread