+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dont understand the difference - Shot- Pro/Drive

Dont understand the difference - Shot- Pro/Drive

Hey there

Im a freelance designer/3d artist and Im considering purchasing Bunkspeed. However Im not sure if Bunkspeed Shot would be sufficient for me or not?

The information states that "Bunkspeed SHOT™ is simply accurate, with no settings for quality at all" - What does that mean exactly?

/Nick

Global Bunkspeed concept is to make photorealistic rendering accessible to all, especially designer.

Following this:
    - Shot is an easy to use tools of dedicate for rendering
    - Pro is an easy to use tools of dedicate for rendering + animating + other features
    - Drive is an easy to use tools of dedicate for rendering + animating + other features dedicates for car/transport designer

The render quality will be the same, just the features/options are changing

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer.

So if I understand this correctly, I will be able to use all the important features in 'Shot' for still pictures. That sounds good, however Im still a little perplexed about how they phrased it in the product information = "Bunkspeed SHOT™ is simply accurate, with no settings for quality at all". If somebody could clear that up I would really appreciate it before I make the purchase.

Also one last question: Since Im a industrial designer, and is looking to start working for automotive companies in the near future. What are the features in 'Drive' you mentioned that were specific for car/transport design?

Thanks in advance
    /Nick

"Bunkspeed SHOT™ is simply accurate, with no settings for quality at all" = means that you will get high quality rendering images, without searching many settings and loosing time to get quality

Bunkspeed could be summary by: SIMPLE / QUALITY / SPEED

You can easily compare with it:

http://www.bunkspeed.com/shop/compare

Nicks, hi.
    The bottom line, in my opinion, is this:
    Shot: Great tool to start with. For product design it will get the job done easily.
    PRO: To take a step further into animation. Almost the same interface, but will do animations, VRs, Panoramics and Turntables as well.
    DRIVE: Unless you work specifically within the transport industry, PRO will be more than enough
    ZOOM: I literally have no idea what it does..should read the specs I guess

I agree with Aselert, you can read all about it in the compare section.

Hope to have helped.
    chinogam.

and what about ZOOM ?

Hello,
    Thank you for this sumup, but what about Zoom ?
    david
    David

MOVE pro VS ZOOM

It’s been a long time that I am a user of Bunkspeed. Hypershot first then hypermove and since about 3 years and then Move pro.
    I am wondering the difference between Zoom and Move pro, the benefits I could gain if I switch from Move pro to Zoom.
    Six month ago, I received a trial version of Zoom to see the improvements. And honestly, I didn't find the improvements / new functions.
    Is it possible to have a short description with highlight the improvements ?

Currently I use the version 2014.2.7.3370 of Move pro. I know that Bunkspeed have deleted some function of this version for the updated version. Curiously,I found them in the trial version of Zoom.

Is there anybody can explain to me?
    I will change the compagny and I Have to buy a rendering software. I don't know which one to choose between move and Zoom. Because if I buy the last version of move pro I will lose some functions
    thank you for your help
    David

Hi David - Best to approach sales (which i think you have) to clarify.

for the rest, its best to stick with SHOT or PRO until further notice.
    David Randle / General Manager / Bunkspeed

Hi,physical lights are only implemented in zoom.And 4 different viewports as i know.

+ Reply to Thread