+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TALLANO Technologie - VIDEO

Wink TALLANO Technologie - VIDEO

Hello guys,

My agency have created the design and the promotional video of the TALLANO Technologie new system, called TAMIC: a braking particle collector. Many toxic particles are issued by the brake and it becomes a real problem, especially for big cities. It's one of the priorities in Paris and it may resolves a part of it. The complete video is longer because we see the full plans of the Gallardo (braking, acceleration etc) but yet the client has not obtained the agreement of Lamborghini about it ... so we're waiting and hoping to share the full version!

http://www.zamak-design.com/?portfol...no-technologie

CAD: Rhino + Pro + AfterEffect

Hope you like it!
    Last edited by Aselert; 03-12-2015 at 09:24 AM.

Hi Aselert,like the animation.Looks pretty cool!

Great technology! Good implementation of the process. Would you say the typical disc brake mechanism emits 30 mg of particles per km for ceramic or metal based brake pads? Is this per vehicle or per wheel? Of the 30 mg, how much is actually harmful for the environment? Can you give us a break-down of what the percentages are for each of the compounds?

Also for the particle effects, did you use after effects? Or did you some how manage that through BS?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions. I am just interested because per vehicle, this sounds like a lot of material per kilometer. I am also a chemical engineer so these numbers intrigue me.

Great work!~~

Thank you all

To reply to your questions Blitz:

Would you say the typical disc brake mechanism emits 30 mg of particles per km for ceramic or metal based brake pads? Is this per vehicle or per wheel? Of the 30 mg, how much is actually harmful for the environment? Can you give us a break-down of what the percentages are for each of the compounds?

To be honest, I'm not expert about this, but what I'm knowing is that particles are principally emit by the brakes pad. And it's an average, per vehicule. And as you know, some mgrams are nothing but... multiply by millions cars and millions kms, it's a real problem. Like the exhaust emissions. About this, it's a shame that the video is cuted because it's more understandable with the full version, where you can see the exhaust and compare it. At the end, this emissions are a real problem, especially in every big cities, which create respiratory disease, like the exhaust engine. This solution is interesting because we realize now that thanks to all existing exhausts filters, "secondary" toxic emission (such as brakes), emit more than engines. But it is a problem that has long been underestimated.

Also for the particle effects, did you use after effects? Or did you some how manage that through BS?

All the render frames and scene were done in Bunkspeed Pro, except the particules effects and its zoom: it was done in C4D+AE.

Last edited by Aselert; 03-20-2015 at 06:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread