+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rhinoceros plugin can't find Bunkspeed software?

Quote Originally Posted by david.randle View Post
    Update:

The 32 bit version of the plugin supports both Rhino 4 and Rhino 5. We don't however make the 32bit version available as we don't support 32bit OS's anymore.
    The 64 bit version does not currently support Rhino 5 but we will be getting an update soon.

This brings up a good questions because this may indicate why the plugin isn't working for you. If you have 32bit Rhino and are trying to install our 64bit plugin, it probably won't work.
    Well, whatever version I've just downloaded doesn't work on Windows 7 64-bit.

I have both 32-bit and 64-bit builds of Rhino 5.0 installed. In the 64-bit build, the plugin menu doesn't show up. In the 32-bit build, the plugin menu is there. I click on export to Bunkspeed, and I get a dialog box to locate Bunkspeed Shot (we have Bunkspeed Pro). So I choose the Bunkspeed Pro.exe (this is 64-bit), and then nothing happens. When I choose to export again, I get the error message that I need to install a Bunkspeed product.

Hi, Same as I.

When are you planning to release the Rhino 5 64bit plugin?

???????????????????????

New/Updated plugins to support our 2014 version are expected by end of November.

Thanks
    David Randle / General Manager / Bunkspeed

+ Reply to Thread