+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Support Case Closed

Support Case Closed

Dear Bunkspeed: Thank you for the 38 emails this afternoon letting me know that my support cases have been closed.

Sincerely,

Aaron

I received one email, I hope I'm not going to receive another 37!!

I got three

I'm guessing its a purge
    James Lovell

Bunkspeed: Shot 2012.6.0.10
    Autodesk: AutoCAD 2014 : Inventor Professional 2014 : 3DS Max 2014 : Showcase 2014 : Mudbox 2014
    Adobe: Creative Cloud CC

Dell T5600 - 8(16)-Core Xeon E5-2687W - 16GB ECC RAM (Hyper-threading Enabled)
    Windows 7 Professional SP1
    Nvidia Quadro 4000 2GB RAM (320.00 Driver)

I guess I bug them more than others

My case was closed until the new release, now past bugs that were fixed are again present... my patience = thoroughly tested
    Kustom Machine: i7-4770/Dual GTX760 2G/16GB RAM - Win7 Pro x64
    Dell Precision 490/Dual Xeon X5355/GTX 650 2G/16GB RAM - Win7 Pro x64
    Bunkspeed Shot/Pro 2014.2.7.3370

Hi Guys -

We started the process of moving to a new support system and the first step was to officially close old threads. Most people should have only got a couple of these emails at most but we used this opportunity to bug some of you as much as you bug us ;-).
    David Randle / General Manager / Bunkspeed

Quote Originally Posted by wheeldude View Post
    My case was closed until the new release, now past bugs that were fixed are again present... my patience = thoroughly tested
    wheeldude - General complaints don't help. What was working that is now broken?

Thanks
    David Randle / General Manager / Bunkspeed

Yeah, I know I bug them a Bunch!

And I'm guessing it was a general complaint just to complain. And I feel your pain wheeldude. But most times when I think I found something that's broken, I restart and it's fixed. Of course, it's frustrating to have to restart every time I do a new render. I keep getting finished background renders suck in the background after I've told them to stop. Then I realize much later that they are still rendering. Well Duh. That's why it's going so slow. lol

I haven't had most of my things be consistent though. Like having raster mode shade black or flat. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I can get my render to start, sometimes it fails for seemingly no reason and I have to restart.

I think I need to borrow a couple Quadro cards and see if that's the issue. No way am I spending that much to just test to see if it makes a difference though. I need to find some place that will let me borrow them or something. No one here uses them except engineers who use some fairly basic ones that won't even render because they don't have much memory.

Quote Originally Posted by david.randle View Post
    Hi Guys -

We started the process of moving to a new support system and the first step was to officially close old threads. Most people should have only got a couple of these emails at most but we used this opportunity to bug some of you as much as you bug us ;-).
    LOL - Awesome.

+ Reply to Thread