+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dassault Systèmes to Acquire Realtime Technology AG (RTT)

Dassault Systèmes to Acquire Realtime Technology AG (RTT)

Dear Bunkspeeders –

Have we got news for you! Yesterday, Dassault Systèmes announced intent to acquire RTT, including Bunkspeed. Dassault Systèmes has a track record of selecting acquisitions for the complementarity they offer to their existing technology. We are no exception: RTT brings best-of-breed realtime 3D visualization technology that seamlessly complements Dassault Systèmes, while we, at Bunkspeed, add value through our line of powerful and intuitive rendering tools for designers and marketers.

We also bring another vital ingredient to this recipe for success: our team of talented people, building awesome 3D digital content. You got it: it’s not only about the software, but also services and content.

So what makes this new, joint adventure so exciting? Watch the RTT co-founder Ludwig Fuchs and Monica Menghini from 3DS explain it in more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHdk...262xUIsl6rTJNQ

We’re thrilled to be part of this journey! What we are talking about here is a new step in delivering 3D experiences to the final consumers by closing the loop between engineering and marketing. Marketing in the Age of Experience.

Sincerely,

David Randle – General Manager

&

The Bunkspeed Team
    Attached Images
    Brian Hillner / Manager Business Development, Design & Consulting / Bunkspeed

Hmmm. All Inventor importers will be obsolete in future releases of Shot. I kidding of course.

I'm not sure where all this is going to go in the future. Interesting to see it all unfold though. I'm all about closing (tightening) the loop from marketing and engineering as that is pretty much where I reside lol.
    Last edited by haknslash; 12-10-2013 at 03:00 PM.
    Kenny Wilson
    900D ASUS Maximus VI Extreme 4770k 3x GTX 780 Ti's AX1200i 32GB RAM H100i a lot of SP120 fans
    Bunkspeed Shot Pro 2014

+1 that comment above :/
    James Lovell

Bunkspeed: Shot 2012.6.0.10
    Autodesk: AutoCAD 2014 : Inventor Professional 2014 : 3DS Max 2014 : Showcase 2014 : Mudbox 2014
    Adobe: Creative Cloud CC

Dell T5600 - 8(16)-Core Xeon E5-2687W - 16GB ECC RAM (Hyper-threading Enabled)
    Windows 7 Professional SP1
    Nvidia Quadro 4000 2GB RAM (320.00 Driver)

Awesome! Solidworks and Bunkspeed, two of my favorite programs, now part of the same family. How Cool !

We may see Bunkspeed show up as a Catia or Solidworks add-in/module.

+ Reply to Thread