+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bunkspeed recognize old gpu card

Bunkspeed recognize old gpu card

I changed my VGA card from ati to gtx770 but it still recognize the old one in bunkboost and cant see the CUDA drivers
    if I trying to render locally with gpu or hybrid mode it stuck

Quote Originally Posted by lonka View Post
    I changed my VGA card from ati to gtx770 but it still recognize the old one in bunkboost and cant see the CUDA drivers
    if I trying to render locally with gpu or hybrid mode it stuck
    This might be a silly question, but is a good place to start....what graphics card driver version from Nvidia are you running? We suggest driver version 320.00
    Brian Hillner / Manager Business Development, Design & Consulting / Bunkspeed

i using 320.49

I spoke with our Support team and they said it sounds like you might have both card (ATI and GTX) in the machine at the same time. This is not recommended and will stop your system from operating properly. Please follow the steps below:

1) Open Device Manager...expose the Display Adapters dropdown...right click on the ATI and select Uninstall (this will officially uninstall the graphics driver
    2) Remove completely the ATI card from machine
    3) Re-install the this graphic driver http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/63458
    4) When you run the installation wizard, select Custom and check the box that says Perform Clean Installation (VERY important step)

Just to confirm, the card should be completely removed when completing this process.

Please let me know if this helps.
    Brian Hillner / Manager Business Development, Design & Consulting / Bunkspeed

+ Reply to Thread